Garden Party Mix With Spreader
Our Garden Party Mix is a gourmet blend of the freshest herbs, spices & vegetables. The creative possibilities are endless. One package makes a savory dip or two cheese balls. You can add crushed pineapple to cheese ball recipe for a sweet & savory flavor. Add to meatloaf or season pot roast for a delicious dinner. Top off your appetizer with our admirable asparagus spreader.
All natural, gluten and preservative free. Ingredients: onions, peppers, carrots, celery, herbs, and spices. No salt, sugar or MSG.
Garden Party Bacon and Blue Cheese Log
Makes 2 8-ounce cheese balls
- 1 packet Raven’s Garden Party Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 8-ounce blocks regular cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Hot sauce
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- Place Garden Party mix in a small mixing bowl.
- Add water to the mix and stir. Let stand for 5 minutes, until water is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, place cream cheese in a large mixing bowl, and stir to soften.
- Add the blue cheese crumbles to the cream cheese, and stir until blue cheese is incorporated. Add hot sauce to taste.
- Divide cream cheese mixture into a long log, or two smaller balls.
- Combine pecans, bacon and parsley in a shallow dish or plate. Roll the cheese balls or log in the mixture to coat all over, pressing to adhere the nuts and bacon to the cheese ball.
- Chill thoroughly before serving, and serve with crackers.